Glabridin 28 mg/g - 44 mg/g
- Single dose oral toxicity: safe up to 5,000 mg/kg bw
- 90 day repeated dose oral toxicity: NOAEL 1,000 mg/kg bw
- Ames test (Salmonella typhimurium): negative
- Chromosomal aberrations (In vitro, human lymphocytes): negative
- Micronucleus test (In vivo, mouse bone marrow): negative
1. It helps stomach health by stomach protection
HELICOLESS shows the efficacy to protect the stomach from ulcer inducing factors. It is implicated that this efficacy may be due to its high antioxidant values (ORAC Value) and its anti-inflammatory action (it inhibits the generations of Prostaglandin, Thromboxane, and Leukotriene).
2. Efficacy of Anti-Helicobacter pylori
HELICOLESS exerts anti-H. pylori activity, which may result from its inhibitory activities on protein synthesis
(inhibiting methionine incorporation) and on DNA synthesis (inhibiting DNA gyrase and dihydrofolate reductase).
Anti-Helicobacter pylori Effect
HELICOLESS’ characteristics as DGL
HELICOLESS as deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract
( Glycyrrhizin content < 0.5% ) is highly differentiated from the conventional DGL by its excellent efficacy and high content of active compounds, further it can show efficacy in much smaller dose.
|Flavonoid content||very low||> 10%|
|Anti-oxidant||very low||very high|
|Anti-H. pylori||very low||Excellent|
|Effective Animal dose||high-dose||low-dose|
|Effective Human dose||1500~3000mg/day||150~300mg/day|